Libertad


Libertad International Military Unit
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Για πλήρη πρόσβαση στο forum στέλνουμε μήνυμα στο παιχνίδι στον mikroastos ή στον Crazy Ivann. For full forum access, send an ingame pm to mikroastos or Crazy Ivann.

Share | 
 

 Been Lurking | Now Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lysander Spooner
Gatagrem
Gatagrem
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Been Lurking | Now Posting   4th September 2012, 1:01 am

Posting again here, as I have no idea if my original post was done in the correct area. My apologies.

With the recent activity in game, I thought it was time I introduced myself in the forum.

Your assistance in finding the topics where current battle orders are kept, as well as the topics where the discussions and voting take place on which battles we'll be coordinating our damage on, would be helpful.

I tried ". orders" in #Libertad on Rizon, but that took me to a thread involving Commander Elections.

Looking at the Battle Orders board, the latest post was from April.

Thank you all for helping me navigate this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3921126
xam xam
Spiros gatopoulos
Spiros gatopoulos


Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Been Lurking | Now Posting   5th September 2012, 7:54 am

the bad thing is that most posts are written in greek scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lysander Spooner
Gatagrem
Gatagrem
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Been Lurking | Now Posting   6th September 2012, 11:07 pm

xam xam wrote:
the bad thing is that most posts are written in greek scratch

Or Greeklish, which doesn't work with Google Translate. At least with the Greek posts, written using Greek script, I have that option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3921126
Crazy Ivann
Gatus Suridius
Gatus Suridius
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36
Location : Μάνα Σιδηρόπουλου

PostSubject: Re: Been Lurking | Now Posting   7th September 2012, 1:06 am

In fact, the thread where we post battle orders is "dead" for months. Usually battle orders are on chat or on Pulse.

Right now we are trying to make the forum alive again. So don't expect to find anything important here. What you must try is to bring people here.
People make a forum "live". A good way is to post important topics in the M.U. feed.

_________________
[22:30:52] <pegky> an einai na mou tin peseis , pes katefteian to megethos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lysander Spooner
Gatagrem
Gatagrem
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Been Lurking | Now Posting   10th September 2012, 4:01 pm

Crazy Ivann wrote:
In fact, the thread where we post battle orders is "dead" for months. Usually battle orders are on chat or on Pulse.

Right now we are trying to make the forum alive again. So don't expect to find anything important here. What you must try is to bring people here.
People make a forum "live". A good way is to post important topics in the M.U. feed.

I've been encouraging people to register in the forum in the MU feed. I've only seen one taker so far.

Chat, or IRC, is a very bad place to discuss Battle Orders as not everybody has access to IRC and conversation which takes place on IRC is LOST when you are not connected to it. With private group messages and forum posts, the conversation is preserved when you are logged out and available for your perusal when you login.

PULSE Battle Orders are specific to each Libertad MU, as set by the MU Commander, so is useless for the Commanders themselves (as they are the ones who set it). If we take advantage of the new egov4you.info feature and combine our individual MUs to one Libertad MU, that would be a different story. But that doesn't resolve where the decision-making process, itself, takes place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3921126
Nick Andrik
Gatus Suridius
Gatus Suridius
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Location! Location!

PostSubject: Re: Been Lurking | Now Posting   10th September 2012, 4:49 pm

Lysander Spooner wrote:

PULSE Battle Orders are specific to each Libertad MU, as set by the MU Commander, so is useless for the Commanders themselves (as they are the ones who set it). If we take advantage of the new egov4you.info feature and combine our individual MUs to one Libertad MU, that would be a different story. But that doesn't resolve where the decision-making process, itself, takes place.

We should combine all Libertad units in one egov4you army. This allows to have common BOs and also common reports for battles.
Let's choose one "main" (just for formal egov reasons) and combine all of them

The decision making about BO is done in ingame PM with all Commanders/2nd Commanders/Captains/etc from all Libertad units.

_________________
Libertad Y Tiefra!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lysander Spooner
Gatagrem
Gatagrem
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Been Lurking | Now Posting   10th September 2012, 7:15 pm

Nick Andrik wrote:
Lysander Spooner wrote:

PULSE Battle Orders are specific to each Libertad MU, as set by the MU Commander, so is useless for the Commanders themselves (as they are the ones who set it). If we take advantage of the new egov4you.info feature and combine our individual MUs to one Libertad MU, that would be a different story. But that doesn't resolve where the decision-making process, itself, takes place.

We should combine all Libertad units in one egov4you army. This allows to have common BOs and also common reports for battles.
Let's choose one "main" (just for formal egov reasons) and combine all of them

The decision making about BO is done in ingame PM with all Commanders/2nd Commanders/Captains/etc from all Libertad units.

I agree regarding egov4you.info.

As Commander of American Libertad, while I'm on the mass mail list, I have yet to be included on any such list regarding Battle Orders. Our resident Captain of American Libertad has yet to be included on any list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3921126
Crazy Ivann
Gatus Suridius
Gatus Suridius
avatar

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36
Location : Μάνα Σιδηρόπουλου

PostSubject: Re: Been Lurking | Now Posting   11th September 2012, 5:56 am

There are no separate mass pm's. The one you are in is the one Battle Orders are discussed Very Happy

However we haven't discussed anything yet so far. So Battle Orders are a bit random until we have anything important to fight for

_________________
[22:30:52] <pegky> an einai na mou tin peseis , pes katefteian to megethos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Been Lurking | Now Posting
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Libertad :: Open Section | Ανοιχτό forum :: Welcome - Καλώς ήρθατε-
Jump to: